COBRA KAI THE KARATE KID SAGA CONTINUES: FIRST FOOTAGE TEASER TRAILER: REACTION

12 ratings | 1910 views

COBRA KAI THE KARATE KID SAGA CONTINUES: FIRST FOOTAGE TEASER TRAILER: REACTION

My teaser trailer reaction to the new Cobra Kai The Karate Kid saga continues first footage trailer starring Ralph Macchio and William zabka surprising their roles as Daniel and Johnny from the original movie Karate Kid from 1984. Here's my reaction of the new Cobra Kai TV show for YouTube Red premiering in 2018.

Comments to the video: COBRA KAI THE KARATE KID SAGA CONTINUES: FIRST FOOTAGE TEASER TRAILER: REACTION

Patrick Wagener 8 months ago
Get em a body bag!!!
Kelvin Gonzalez 8 months ago
Blu-ray lover Channel to ask you a question which Karate Kid I like to be honest the countdown goes from part 3 I know that part was a little harsh because they were to mob Master villains which is messed up of course right but at least he conquered and his master at the time and I love Karate Kid Part 2 that's countdown number as usual and the Karate Kid 1 perfect.
Kelvin Gonzalez 8 months ago
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
leeroygreene85 9 months ago
Dude I was so excited to see the trailer! Looks like to be a true sequel to the original.
leeroygreene85 9 months ago
THE BLU-RAY LOVER CHANNEL i mean unlike part 3
leeroygreene85 9 months ago
THE BLU-RAY LOVER CHANNEL don’t sweat it man! You’re doing a reaction so, dude was probably trolling why else watch a video like this lol. I actually like part 2 it at least progresses the story unlike part 2.
THE BLU-RAY LOVER CHANNEL 9 months ago
leeroygreene85 yeah I know I was doing play-by-play of the trailer somebody left the comments and didn't like it but I was so excited to see Johnny and and Daniel and I seen together and we get to see it at the end like Batman v Superman style and it is a true sequel to the original and it should have been like that in the first place but the second movie all the way to Japan it would have been better if Johnny and Daniel had gotten to fight again and part 2 but never happened but this one's going to be I think an eight-part episode or 10 part episode series maybe their kids will go at it like they did when they were young kids thanks for watching Leeroy I always appreciate it man
Hans Cholo 9 months ago
Why the play by play?! We can see video also you know!
Kyle Man 9 months ago
No need to be sorry, they came to see your reaction, and if they didn't like it they should have seen the trailer by itself.
THE BLU-RAY LOVER CHANNEL 9 months ago
Sorry about that I get carried away sometimes I'm trying to work on that saying anything during the video but thanks for pointing it out