How to Post & Share A Youtube Video On Facebook

How to Post & Share A Youtube Video On Facebook

Share video with friends!
Click on one!

Action! New Zebroid with 15% discount!

Action! New Zebroid with 15% discount!

Zebroid - Best generator sites!

Зеброид – powerful generator sites, satellites, doorways, blogs and forums, the new generation.

CODE FOR 15% DISCOUNT: C264EC478A5BBC37

You can buy Zebroid 15% discount, for only 136 WMZ / . Enter the code for a discount: C264EC478A5BBC37 - HERE.
The best hosting

When paying for hosting for 1 year - 10% refund on account within 16 days!

MONEYBACK 10%

More From: Kevin DaSilva
Bookmark and Share

http://www.Viralizers.com/TwitterTribeBuilding In this video will you'll learn 3 ways to post a YouTube Video onto Facbook which range from doing it manually to having to happen on auto-pilot and you'll also learn how to edit the title and description of that You Tube video that you share on Face Book...

Posting YouTube Video to Facebook Strategy #1 :
First you'll see how to manually share a video from YouTube on Facebook by sharing the actual link in a Facebook Status Update.

Posting YouTube Video to Facebook Strategy #2 :
Next you'll learn how to share a YouTube video on Facebook using the "Facebook Share" Button that can be found near the YouTube Video itself on the YouTube.com Video Page.

Posting YouTube Video to Facebook Strategy #3 :

Finally, you'll learn how to "SYNC" up your Facebook & YouTube account so that any video you upload, like, comment on, etc will AUTOMATICALLY be posted to your Facebook Newsfeed for all your friends to see without any additional action needed at all on your part.

BONUS STRATEGY for Posting YouTube Video to Facebook :

You'll also be shown a bonus strategy on how to post a YouTube video in a Facebook Comment.

This is just a small piece of the Social Media Money Masters "Syndication" Formula that is taught to members of SM Masters. For more free action training videos like this and to get on the Social Media Money Masters Newsletter list please visit...

Category: Howto & Style | Tags:
Html code to embed video in your blog

Text Comments (79)
Wilburjmc (3 months ago)
how do i add a yt link to a debate iam having in someones facebook
comments? a person iam arguing with keeps adding links to his comments.
Robert LaPointe (2 months ago)
I want to know why I am no longer able to share youtube videos on my
facebook time line? I heard a lot of people are having an issue with
this..Do I have to make changes in my youtube settings in order to enable
sharing a video on facebook or is the problem with facebook?
MrSpideryfingers (3 months ago)
thats not for new youtube channel
any Idea ?
Kevin DaSilva (1 year ago)
Hey Larry. Thats awesome! Happy was able to help you out! ~Kevin
Kene Okeke (6 months ago)
I know right
Etherealmist76 (9 months ago)
oh my, I couldn't figure out how to share a video with any of my friends,
and you just showed me! Thank you!!!!
Mskrod2010 (2 years ago)
Love your accent... And thanks for the video!
Tanselslove (9 months ago)
thanks! I have the problem trying to share 1 single video without it
showing all the suggestions in the window also. exp. I want to share 1 song
when it is finished it shows all kinds of stuff to click on that I didn"t
even watch or would recomend?? Can you help? thanks
Datboileo713 (1 year ago)
You talk too much. I can't watch a 12 min video on how to post a YouTube on
my page.. Rather watch a different video. Not worth the time
Grimmjowusmexybeast (2 years ago)
really helpful, I used to post them but it used to frustate me cuz the
pictures wouldnt pop up XD lol but thank you so much! now i know how to
post em :)
Elliott Quinn (1 year ago)
hey man i have a question, ive just made a facebook page and want to post
videos without having to post the link, how do i do this?
TeamBreezyVanguard (1 year ago)
That was SO helpful since I've converted our account to a Page! Thank you!!
I just subscribed.
Mauricio Escalante (1 year ago)
good stuff, and good voice too! :D
Lisa J. Wolfe (10 months ago)
Hi i got a question for you. In these last days i got a problem to share
vidoes from youtube to facebook. And i have tried to copy the url but
facebook doesnt show video icon. Could you help me to solve this problem?
thanks in advancee
Faduma Fatima (1 year ago)
Hi, Kevin, i used to send youtube videos as private message into facebook
friend but i couldn't do that today. I use to use share button, Now, i can
only do copy and paste the link. What did i miss to do that share and the
message asking do you want send this as private and frined name. please
tell me. Again nice explation on your video
Spawn is borned (11 months ago)
kenlimbaptista on facebook
Khampheth Syhanath (1 year ago)
Hi it was very interested to watch your video. It help me a lot. I just
want to let you know that I join youtube in 2010. To sync youtube to
Facebook I could not find the sharing on account setting. Could you please
help me as I am very poor in this technology. My video bave been created in
my video manager but it don't know what to do to get this video show in my
timeline. Please help me, thank you very much.
Corey Kennedy (1 year ago)
I want to share to a group on Facebook, but there is a new feature from
Facebook that asks for a recipient. How do I provide a recipient?

Would you like to comment?

Join YouTube for a free account, or sign in if you are already a member.

When copying materials from the site "zebroid.tv" an active link back to our video entertainment site zebroid.tv required!

Яндекс.Метрика