How to Post & Share A Youtube Video On Facebook

How to Post & Share A Youtube Video On Facebook

In this video will you'll learn 3 ways to post a YouTube Video onto Facbook which range from doing it manually to having to happen on auto-pilot and you'll also learn how to edit the title and description of that You Tube video that you share on Face Book. Posting YouTube Video to Facebook Strategy 1 : First you'll see how to manually share a video from YouTube on Facebook by sharing the actual link in a Facebook Status Update. Posting YouTube Video to Facebook Strategy 2 : Next you'll learn how to share a YouTube video on Facebook using the Facebook Share Button that can be found near the YouTube Video itself on the YouTube.com Video Page. Posting YouTube Video to Facebook Strategy 3 : Finally, you'll learn how to SYNC up your Facebook & YouTube account so that any video you upload, like, comment on, etc will AUTOMATICALLY be posted to your Facebook Newsfeed for all your friends to see without any additional action needed at all on your part. BONUS STRATEGY for Posting YouTube Video to Facebook : You'll also be shown a bonus strategy on how to post a YouTube video in a Facebook Comment. This is just a small piece of the Social Media Money Masters Syndication Formula that is taught to members of SM Masters. For more free action training videos like this and to get on the Social Media Money Masters Newsletter list please visit.

Comments to the video: How to Post & Share A Youtube Video On Facebook

tiein smith 5 months ago
this video is about how to post and share a youtube video on face book///// i think this video wil help u. pls leave a comment on my video. and i wll show u more video. thankz peace out.
DIYHT 8 months ago
You talk a lot - get to the point
Yeshelong 9 months ago
How do I add mv in middle of posts.conversation? Rather then just on my FB page? I know duhh question but I'm using iPad haven't figured this one out yet.
cellariusianua 11 months ago
Does anyone know why when you share or manually post a YouTube link to facebook that they don't play on fb anymore & they just link to YouTube? It's really annoying & I'd like them to play on my wall like they used to.
Amiruddin Gilani 1 year ago
Best idea I got from you to share video from youtube to my facebook. Thanks.
pegleglester 1 year ago
Perhaps this would have been easier to understand if you had scripted it first, instead of just rambling impromptu.
video1277 1 year ago
flo johnson 1 year ago
I'm having the same problem. I was able to do exactly as you showed in this video, but now get an error message. Is this something new or are my settings messed up? thank you if you can help
HeavilyGamer 1 year ago
do a 2014 version of this tutorial!!
dzoni bravoo 1 year ago
I’m over the fake BS on this page. Should you want to make an income you will have to look at evidence of business earnings. The only real location I’ve seen this is the Zutore Cash System web site (Google it.) Am I a millionaire? No! In any event, I am self-employed at present simply because I carried out the recommendations on the Zutore site.
Alisha G 1 year ago
WVRunning Don 1 year ago
Thanks. Great advice. Method one worked great for me.
Kene Okeke 1 year ago
I know right
DianesIdeaMill 1 year ago
Is this outdated now? My facebook isn't appearing this way.
turel sut 2 years ago
Why doesn't show share button?
Robert Epps 2 years ago
Excellent Video! when i post the link on Facebook with any of the choices you gave the thumb nail image does not show up, any reason? thanks!
Lokeh Bahyan 2 years ago
i have shared my video on youtube but the views are not counting what should i do please help mei.
tizoe pierre 2 years ago
.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyxq8KAYxk&feature=share
Nadia Sharif 2 years ago
hi kevin im really interested in uploading a video on my facebook, i understand that you can change the title and discription but if they click on the link the original title will still show? is there any other way of this please?
tanselslove 2 years ago
thanks! I have the problem trying to share 1 single video without it showing all the suggestions in the window also. exp. I want to share 1 song when it is finished it shows all kinds of stuff to click on that I didn t even watch or would recomend?? Can you help? thanks
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
my pleasure. glad I could help!
etherealmist76 2 years ago
oh my, I couldn't figure out how to share a video with any of my friends, and you just showed me! Thank you!!!!
Alyna Daisy 2 years ago
Hi i got a question for you. In these last days i got a problem to share vidoes from youtube to facebook. And i have tried to copy the url but facebook doesnt show video icon. Could you help me to solve this problem? thanks in advancee
Primetimesystems 2 years ago
thanks!.
Jheiko Polbo 2 years ago
thanks
rinrij12 2 years ago
dissent help
spawn is borned 2 years ago
kenlimbaptista on facebook
spawn is borned 2 years ago
kenlimbaptista
spawn is borned 2 years ago
thank i was breaking my head to find out, thanks dude i salute u andu can catch me to oh facebook
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Hey Max. Couple options. Option 1 - Best option IMO. * Upload a photo 1st! * Then add youtube link into Update area. Because there is a photo, it will NOT pull video in! PLUS, the image will get your post more exposure, clicks & interaction. You can even use the Video Thumbnail. Option 2. Get rid of preview area all together! * Do what is explained in video * Then click the X in top right corner above video. This'll get rid of preview of video in feed & make regular text only post.
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
My pleasure Dylan!
Dylan Jaxson 2 years ago
No word U just help me a lot about sharing youtube videos on my facebook page thanks a lot:)....
Maximilian Imaging 2 years ago
QUESTION??? Being YouTube DOES NOT COUNT the views watched through facebook, How do you create a link on facebook that will open a YouTube page so that the video is seen on YouTube's site directly????
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Hello Khampheth, thanks for kind words. Here is exactly what to do. 1. Click your Username in the top right of any page on Youtube while signed in. This will bring up menu. 2. Click YouTube Settings link 3. In left sidebar menu, click on Connected Accounts 4. Here u can connect your Facebook & Twitter accounts. 5. Check off. Like A Video 6 Go to any video (even yours). 7 Click Thumbs Up Button & it will be shared on all connected accounts. Hope this helps! Kevin
Khampheth Syhanath 2 years ago
Hi it was very interested to watch your video. It help me a lot. I just want to let you know that I join youtube in 2010. To sync youtube to Facebook I could not find the sharing on account setting. Could you please help me as I am very poor in this technology. My video bave been created in my video manager but it don't know what to do to get this video show in my timeline. Please help me, thank you very much.
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Hey LJ, honestly you can find a bunch of apps for Fan Pages (ie. YouTube for Pages by Involver, I cant link here but search Google for YouTube for Pages ) that'll do this for you on auto. I'd also suggest you embed the videos on to your blog instead & use a free tool like BufferApp that'll post all new blog posts to your Fan page for you. Or even better, do both (they will look different!) Hope this helps Kevin DaSilva Viralizers
Elliott Quinn 2 years ago
hey man i have a question, ive just made a facebook page and want to post videos without having to post the link, how do i do this?
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Hey Sasawedx. Great question. And I agree it stinks. But the easy answer is to simply create a new post on the Page or Group itself. I know its annoying. You gotta love these Social Networks that are always fixing what ain't broke! ~Kevin
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Hey Jay, sorry for the delayed response. I didnt see these videos. OK, so im not sure if this is what you mean. But the video wont show up until you click on Post! Once you actually post it to Facebook, it then gets embedded. If you're saying the its just a link even after posting it. Make sure you are grabbing the right YouTube link.
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Hey Larry. Thats awesome! Happy was able to help you out! ~Kevin
larry pearl 2 years ago
Great. Just joined facebook..now I know how to share my favourite music from youtube Thanks
jaydrums101 2 years ago
Still not working for me. I paste in the link but the video does not come up, what comes up is Youtube.com link. Any ideas why?
Faduma Fatima 2 years ago
Hi, Kevin, i used to send youtube videos as private message into facebook friend but i couldn't do that today. I use to use share button, Now, i can only do copy and paste the link. What did i miss to do that share and the message asking do you want send this as private and frined name. please tell me. Again nice explation on your video
myunsoo 2 years ago
Yah, me too. How can I share it on other pages like groups or whatever.
sasawedx 2 years ago
Since the new youtube update, when i click on the facebook share icon on youtube, it doesn't have an option whether to post it on my timeline or on my facebook page anymore. it ALWAYS only lets me share it on my timeline. How come?
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Hey Russ, yes you can using one of the 3 following ways. 1. Setup the automated sharing as showed in video. Then on the post to your FB Profile, click share and send to each Page. 2. Use a YouTube Facebook Application (search YouTube in search bar) 3. Or create a Wordpress Page, get a WP plugin that automatically pulls in every video from a specific YT channel & add that WP Page to Facebook. Ill be creating series on this very soon (PM me if u'd like) Hope this helps Russ! Kevin
maureen espiritu 2 years ago
excellent. Thanks, Kevin.:)
Russ Critendon 2 years ago
Hi Kevin, Great job teaching this. My question is can to have more than one Facebook Page that the video go to?
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Im not sure why. Have you tried the 2nd way I teach in the video @ 3:23 ? If not, I'd try that way and I think you'll be all set! Hope this helps!
44lch 2 years ago
it did not show me how to paste the link it just did it, i did not understand. and you spent over 12 minutes when you should of just got straight to the point
Tony Russo 2 years ago
thanx, great.
ommarymanasseh 2 years ago
thanks a lot this video so easy to know what to do
angleazn9 2 years ago
This helped so much Thank You!
sTTu 2 years ago
Wow, that's amazing - how to drag out something so simple from the couple of minutes max it should take, to over 12 minutes, astounding.
SamiF11 28 2 years ago
I found a really good bullying video and I want to put it on a Anti bullying Facebook page me and my friends made. But whenever I try to post it on on that page, it always post it to MY page! I need help.
Kevin DaSilva 2 years ago
Thanks so much for the feedback! Im happy you found this helpful! ~Kevin
APGsport 2 years ago
Great video, with easy to follow steps. The infos you gave were exactely what I was looking for days. Thanks a lot Kevin!
Ian Findlay 2 years ago
I tried the manual method and whatever you showed faild. Sorry.
Ian Findlay 2 years ago
Didn't work
adam steven 2 years ago
thx man :)
Ana Guardado 3 years ago
i used to be able to share videos to my fb now youtube dont let me. neone help plz? =D
Drmrfordancing 3 years ago
Great video! Do you know if it's possible to put YT video within the VIDEO TAB of a Timeline Facebook page? I have a Band page on FB, and have created a Video tab, but it appears the only way to get videos into that (so they show up if someone looks under Video ) is to upload each video from my computer. I have a bunch of my band's videos already on YT - do you know if I can put them into a Video tab? Thanks so much!
Kevin DaSilva 3 years ago
Hey Catalin, honestly you can share YouTube video anywhere u can post a status update on FB! It'll automatically turn into a preview of video! Actually, you can even. ADD YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO COMMENTS ON ANY PREVIOUS POST! Simply add link in your comment & it'll render after being posted. If it links to a website, it'll pull in the 1st image that shows up on the sites page! ;-) With that said Catalin, Id only add videos, or anything, a friends wall if I know its cool! Thanks for commenting
Catalin Mot 3 years ago
But how do you share youtube video on a friends wall from mobile phone?
Corey Kennedy 3 years ago
I want to share to a group on Facebook, but there is a new feature from Facebook that asks for a recipient. How do I provide a recipient?
Corey Kennedy 3 years ago
there is now a new thing where Facebook asks for a recipient. How do I provide a recipient?
Mauricio Escalante 3 years ago
good stuff, and good voice too! :D
abhishek joshi 3 years ago
grimmjowusmexybeast 3 years ago
really helpful, I used to post them but it used to frustate me cuz the pictures wouldnt pop up XD lol but thank you so much! now i know how to post em :)
Musington 3 years ago
Yep-good stuff-nice touch of informality and humour!
Mskrod2010 3 years ago
Love your accent. And thanks for the video!
Kevin Da Silva 3 years ago
great video and part about the syndication is especially awesome! thanks