Something is worrying me... (Coffee Break Episode #2)

Something is worrying me... (Coffee Break Episode #2)

New Digital Startup Forum: Something is worrying me. But I found a solution. Checkout the forum and join in. ►Newsletter: DIGITAL STARTUP ►Blog: MAGENTO 2 TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS PLAYLIST ► SOCIAL MEDIA ►Twitter: ►Facebook: BUSINESS ENQUIRIES ►business[at]digitalstartup.co.uk magento tutorials digitalstartup

Comments to the video: Something is worrying me... (Coffee Break Episode #2)

Digital Startup 4 months ago
I quite like making these Coffee Break episodes. One take, no editing and I get to drink coffee :) Let me know if you find my solution a good idea.
Philip Zamanis 4 months ago
Keep it up. Your videos have been most educational.
Digital Startup 4 months ago
Thanks Philip. Glad to have you with us
R Brown 4 months ago
Your comment about being the only one doing Magento is spot on. When I tell my buddy, who is a good C programmer, what I'm working on, usually have to answer What is Magento? Then after explaining what it does and mentioning it uses PHP, he'll let me know PHP is no good and I should be using C. Fine, I'll just jump in and rewrite Magento from the ground up, like that's going to happen.
Digital Startup 4 months ago
Ha! I never even considered talking about the whole isolation thing when I sat down to record this video. It just kinda poured out of me and I seemed to have accidently nailed what I wanted to try and get across. 😀
Mark Loughton 4 months ago
The topic is bang on timing. I am doing my best to learn as quick as I can but Google searches only ever seems to come up with expert answers (usually having to delve into coding) and I quickly get overwhelmed. I have a few questions and will post them to your forums. Thanks again for the videos :)
Digital Startup 4 months ago
Hey Mark! Based on the community here, you're not alone. I look forward to seeing you over on the forum 😀