In this video tutorial im going to show you how to scrape content from website, clean it using regular expression and save it to.txt file with help of the zennoposter V4 mental power. This live example is amde on Ezine Articles website.

Comments to the video: Scraping Content and Saving to TXT File Tutorial - ZennoPoster V4 Mental Power Tutorials

Robert B 1 year ago
Hi there. How do you save files without a file created already. If i have multiple websites i want to scrap from and then want to save them in individual text files.
Robert B 1 year ago
Still having the same error. If you have any idea on how I can fix it please let me know. Thanks
Robert B 1 year ago
I tried that but it says failed to write to file c:\user\filename then says run file failed to process
DexLab SEO 1 year ago
you can always add step for file creation, for simple txt files even that is not needed, it will be created on auto, you just need to determin filepath when using Save to File function.
Jirka Sedlacik 3 years ago
Hi and thanks for video. Can you please tell me how to make to scrape all articles from website? Without puting article adresses manually? I though it can be done with automatic clicking on next artitle. If I make loop, its posible to scrape all content from one section, is this right way?
DexLab SEO 3 years ago
yes you can do it that way
DexLab SEO 5 years ago
regex is included in zenno. you have big button in top toolbar for regular expression builder.cant miss it
Juan Antoniez 5 years ago
Hi man! Thanks for the awesome video!! One question. Is the Regex builder a feature included in Zennoposter or is it a different one? (if it is, what's its name?) Thanks!
DexLab SEO 6 years ago
my username on zenno forum is: drvosjeca and thread where my videos are submitted and where you can come up with suggestions is here: zennolab.com/discussion/showth­read.php?5759-Mental-Power-Vid­eo-Tutorials-Basic-to-Advanced