Ed Sheeran - Supermarket Flowers [Official Audio]

Ed Sheeran - Supermarket Flowers [Official Audio]

÷. Out Now: Subscribe to Ed's channel: Follow Ed on. Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Official Website: -- | LYRICS | -- I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill Threw the day old tea from the cup Packed up the photo album Matthew had made Memories of a life that’s been loved Took the get well soon cards and stuffed animals Poured the old ginger beer down the sink Dad always told me don’t you cry when you’re down But mum there’s a tear every time that I blink Oh I’m in pieces it’s tearing me up but I know A heart that’s broke is a heart that’s been loved So I’ll sing Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum When I fell down you’d be there holding me up Spread your wings as you go And when God takes you back He’ll say Hallelujah, you’re home I fluffed the pillows, made the beds, stacked the chairs up Folded your nightgowns neatly in a case John said he’d drive, then put his hand on my cheek And wiped a tear from the side of my face I hope that I see the world as you did cause I know A life with love is a life that’s been lived So I’ll sing Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum When I fell down you’d be there holding me up Spread your wings as you go, when God takes you back He’ll say Hallelujah, you’re home Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum You got to see the person that I have become Spread your wings and I know That when God took you back, he said Hallelujah you’re home

Comments to the video: Ed Sheeran - Supermarket Flowers [Official Audio]

Anna Gregory 1 month ago
I don’t have anymore grandparents anymore the all pass away from cancer this song reminds me of them
Justin MP 1 month ago
my mom is getting older and she has a heart problem. i realy cry when i listen to this song
lern haw tu wrate 1 month ago
Well i haven't lost any relative. I know it will sound silly but yesterday i lost my cat and i can't stop crying.. I loved this cat whith all my heart. The only creature in this earth that loved me without expecting much and the one that i could love with all my heart knowing i wouldnt regret it. she was such a sweet cat, she never got aggresive with anyone. there are ao much i will miss. Her waking me up with her niaws to feed her.. her crawling up to my lap and purring while i pet her for hours. the way she heald me from anything: depression, anxiety. I'll miss my sweet aria.
Madison Jack 1 month ago
i can’t not cry while listening to this
Sweet and Sour Pickleball 1 month ago
I have yet to get thru this song without crying. God I miss you so.
Ady Gwill’s 1 month ago
This was my mums funeral song so alway tugs at heart string so means loads to me but my Nan was and still is a mother figure to us but ur mum is ur mum and even tho she out lived my mum my mum and our mum wasn’t there for us as a role model but it was our mum at end of day so always had a place in our hearts but wish she was here so I could say all I wanted to n say I forgive and let live but can’t now 😢😭😢 the last memory of each other is walking past each other not saying hello just a look and a month or two later gone on 9/10/17 so if u are listening to this and do have a good mum or mum role model give them a hug from me as I can no longer do that and it hurts like a bitch sorry bout language R.I.P. mum just wish we had a better mother and son relationship love ur son x
Bart Honshul 1 month ago
My mother just passed away 8/24/18 and I told her I was going to play this song at her funeral. I was lucky enough to be around to say goodbye, I stopped everything when she needed me to take care of her. It's still so hard to lose a loved ones.
Jaden Lee 1 month ago
Everyone im writing something for you guys cuz i learned something from an experience. You love your lover, take care of them, do everything for them, try your best to make them happy, everything you can think of, but would they do that to you? People think they know what love means but they don't. People think that love means buying them everything doing everything they can but that is not love. Love is something more than anyone could imagine. I want you guys to love people around you. Love our family, brothers sisters, parents, friends, random people, and love... yourself. Take care of yourself People will make you down in your life but who cares? your yourself people can't judge you cuz they don't know you. You fall down from mistakes but you get back up there and you find yourself again. You be you. You make a differnce you comeback and make that differnece you prove people wrong but you also love your haters. Many people don't know how to love your haters but guess what? We are all humans and we all make mistakes. Love your life cuz... life is short. Yes, this is very sad but yo live your life to the fullest. Love your family love everyone and love your lover. Everyone is equal and everyone is beautiful. Yes, everyone is beautiful i said it and i mean it. Even if people have different opinions about beauty you are beautiful
Juliana Wilson 1 month ago
My cousin played this at my grandmother’s funeral. She basically raised me. I can’t listen to this song without crying. Living with her and seeing her every day of my life for 24 years to suddenly not have her anymore still breaks my heart.
soumya patel 1 month ago
The Best song of Divide
jasmine hor 1 month ago
never has there been a more heart breaking comments section :'(
Mary Jane Perez 1 month ago
😫😫Why it so depressing
ISHMAM TASNIM 1 month ago
I've heard this so many times but I still can't hold back my tears.It's silly,right?
Louise Thompson 1 month ago
My mum died Sept 23, 2017.she was 101 years old. I miss her so much.and this song makes me think of her and makes me cry!! 💞💞💞😞😞
Ava Gunn 1 month ago
Tomorrow my childhood dog of 14 years is being put down. I don't know how I will make it through the next few days. I've listened to this song on repeat for three days in a row now and it still hits just as hard as the first time I heard it. Bless this man for making some of the best music I have heard.
Heather Holey 1 month ago
reminds me of when i lost my nana. she was honestly my best friend, i was with her every single day, losing her was one of the hardest things. i pray to her everyday 👼🏻❤️
davy lowry 1 month ago
everything will be okay
Thanasis Vaharelis 1 month ago
I am just sweating from my eyes, I aint crying.
Sahrun Alamsyah 1 month ago
Any moeslim listening to this song?
FuckOff ./. B1tches 1 month ago
While the song was playing i was reading to the comments. I feel bless coz' i have my mother and father by my side and i was hating them but now? i realize that i was so so blessed because i have them while the other people was missing there mom and dad
Keian Tennant 1 month ago
this is such a sweet song ED I played it at my grandmas funeral love this song keep the good work up im also a big fan
Ebony h 1 month ago
this song makes me cry it makes me think of my grandma
Revoju Naveen 1 month ago
nice
ItsBergen 1 month ago
this song makes me so sad but so happy at the same time, I am questioning my emotions
Haley Nicole Fender 1 month ago
A week and a day ago i lost someone that ment so much to me
Antonio De La Concha 1 month ago
This song is so peaceful
Oliver Scheel 1 month ago
Everytime I hear this song, I´m back in that day after my mom died. I hate & I love you for this, Ed. And I miss you, Mum.
Bliss The Power Dragon //BTPD 1 month ago
My grandma died in 2015,My mom told me to listen to this song. She cried and I cried. This really reminds me of my grandma. I really really miss her😘😖😭 R.I.P Linda Adams (A really good Judge) 😭 I will see you soon.
Fernando De Matos 1 month ago
It’s funny how a dumb action can make us triggered but a good action can make us connect with each otjer
A. M. 1 month ago
So emotional …
Aquila Gang 1 month ago
Every time I listen to this it reminds me of my nana who died 7years ago I don't know why it reminds me but it's a tune
Santhosh Dhanapalan 1 month ago
My parents are like god to me
Albert Subricaray 1 month ago
Ed Sheeran your'my idol💖💖Condolence to your grandmother💖👌 We will love your grandmother
Dtx Dayana 1 month ago
my dad passed away a month ago and it hurts me so much. he saved my life and i don’t know how to thank him for that. he meant so much to me and i miss hearing his voice feeling his hugs hearing his laugh i miss everything about him. i still can’t believe he actually passed away. it feels so unreal. i sometimes just think to myself his gonna come back don’t worry but he never will and it breaks my heart. i miss him. he was my best friend the first man i ever loved my inspiration my hero and i just can’t believe i won’t be able to see him anymore. i wish i could have been that perfect daughter he wanted. i would always be so mean to him and never give him a hug and i regret it everyday. i miss u dad and i’m always gonna love you😭💔
Luana Modolon Böer 1 month ago
Faz muito sucesso no Brasil
Raina Ramsour 1 month ago
Goosebumps
Gremistinha 23 1 month ago
This song makes me remember my grandmother. She died this years from cancer and was very important to me! I hope I can make her proud of me one day
Austin Schrader 1 month ago
This reminds me of my grandma she died when I was 4 prayer for my grandma I love you ❤️
ur mom is my mom 1 month ago
this reminds me of my friend who just passed :(
Amon SempaiYT 1 month ago
My Dogs just died and my parents left me cause they need to work :( My dog was always with me and he barked at me before dying :(
Kenth Cervantes 1 month ago
This is the best
Faith Villanueva 1 month ago
my dad died when i was 5 and i am 12 now it has been 7 years and i wanted to run away once and live with him in the grave yard
Hanh Ho 1 month ago
This one’s for u dad, miss u a lot 😭
irene raura 1 month ago
😭😭😭
Pema Tsechu 1 month ago
sept 13, 2018 anyone?!
Cerys Noyes 1 month ago
Pema Tsechu 6 says off
Grace Howard 2 months ago
I'm crying
Luke Savage 2 months ago
I lost my Grandad in may and I can’t listen to this song without crying for anyone dealing with a loss keep it strong and make them proud
Lily Morrissey 2 months ago
When my grandad died I cried, he was my rock and I was his favorite. I am the oldest out of me, my sister and my 2 cousins and when I was born he called me his little princess, I was his princess. He died of cancer and I never heard him complain once. Not even when the tumor on his neck stopped him eating Christmas dinner. This song reminds me of him and I always cry when it plays, I loved him so much
Chloe Zafonte 2 months ago
My grandpa died a few days ago 😢 I'm listening to this in tears because I don't have money to go to his funeral and say goodbye.
Rärä Gabales 2 months ago
imy mommy she's the only one who understands me miss you so much see you in my dreams
Aarav Sharma 2 months ago
to good man
Its DelayGt 2 months ago
my heart feels calm while hearing this song
Arianna Romo 2 months ago
Is this Christian music.?
karl pogi 2 months ago
OTEN MANING KANTAHA UY MURA MAG PANG LOLOLO😂
Hanna Priscilla 2 months ago
Amo😍😍😍😍😍😍
JULIA Dasaro 2 months ago
Wait- is this about Nancy Mulligan?.
roѕιe 2 months ago
0:53 ❤️
Dani Morson 2 months ago
all of you telling us about your stories, is honestly the strongest people I know 💛
Nier Nitsuga 2 months ago
Comments here blow my mind!!. ALSO MELT MY EYES😢😭
Emre Biroglu 2 months ago
But my heart's still broke :/
Natasha Natasha 2 months ago
супер!!!
Adelle Sarah 2 months ago
the amount of people who disliked is disgraceful
itsuxi 2 months ago
took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill I threw the day old tea from the cup Packed up the photo album Matthew had made Memories of a life that's been loved Took the get well soon cards and stuffed animals Poured the old ginger beer down the sink Dad always told me, don't you cry when you're down But mum, there's a tear every time that I blink Oh I'm in pieces, it's tearing me up, but I know A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved So I'll sing Hallelujah You were an angel in the shape of my mum When I fell down you'd be there holding me up Spread your wings as you go And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah You're home I fluffed the pillows, made the beds, stacked the chairs up Folded your nightgowns neatly in a case John says he'd drive then put his hand on my cheek And wiped a tear from the side of my face I hope that I see the world as you did cause I know A life with love is a life that's been lived So I'll sing Hallelujah You were an angel in the shape of my mum When I fell down you'd be there holding me up Spread your wings as you go And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah You're home Hallelujah You were an angel in the shape of my mum You got to see the person that I have become Spread your wing And I know that when God took you back he said Hallelujah You're home
Aarav Sharma 2 months ago
why did people dislike this man this is such good song
Love Is Derek 2 months ago
i wish my words could express the feeling i am feeling through your music words can not express it :O
Slađana Novak 2 months ago
Such a beautiful and emotional song - touch my heart & touched my soul. Thank you <3 <3
Toni Arthur 2 months ago
Tears every time
Anna Jones 2 months ago
This is the only song that makes me cry
Barry Waite 2 months ago
my dad 😭😢
Eimear Byrne 2 months ago
My dad died a month ago and it's heartbreaking Ed I think u are great and this song makes me cry every day and I hope that life will get better I know that time is meant to help in the process and I hope that's true dad I miss you so much and I dont know what I will do u will always be in my heart forever love u dad♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💔
McJohn_pj 2 months ago
I did not meet my grandmother but I saw a picture that he carried me when I was I think 3 months old. I was the youngest out of 10 in our family. I hope I meet her in heaven. Tears flows when I played this song. stilllistening 9-12-2018, 🕛 12:00 midnight
Aren mareni 2 months ago
such a touchn rylics n a magical voice.thnx Ed
Elizzybeth 2 months ago
I love you Nana
M R 2 months ago
Edshi Te Amo.
Wilkin Savery 2 months ago
This spring during my college finals week my grandma died after a very short battle with cancer. She was dutch and died during her favorite time of the year, Tulip Time. For those of you who don't know, Tulip Time is a large dutch festival during the time of the year when the Tulips are in full bloom. This summer is was a little less joyful that years past without her. I just remember how fast it happened, one day my Dad called me and told me she had cancer and was given 3 months to live and then a week later she was gone. You never realize how fragile life is and how important it is to love people while they're here until they are gone. I love you Nana. Spread your wings and fly high with the other angels.
- I’m a Potato - :D 2 months ago
Almost a year ago my Grandma died and she was my only connection to my grandparents on my dads side. I had interviewed her for school and my dad suggested that I give it to her. School distracted me and when she was in the hospital I knew I should visit her but I was too busy. She died a week later and I broke down so hard. It took me a long time to get over it. When I listened to the lyrics I cried and my heart hurt. During Christmas I could barely be at my aunts house because I was so sad. When I listen to this song it makes me happy because I get to remember her and how she was such a good person. For anyone dealing with grief just know you’ll get through it.
tina stanton 2 months ago
Love this song I have the best mum ever my dad died when I was 13 miss him so much but glad I still have my mum x
Tictacnade 2 months ago
This is the most depressing comment section ever
Kennedy Polzin 2 months ago
I am crying so hard right now both my grandpas died when I was 5 and my bff just died of cancer 3 days ago and they were they only people that believed in me but you bring me hope so thank you❤️
Kennedy Polzin 2 months ago
I was on my way to the hospital and I got a text from her that said Huary so I did I got there and held her hand and said I love you than she was gone😭😭
Tttt Alein 2 months ago
My fav song I love how his voice is calm i love that
Yuvan Hardowar 2 months ago
If you've lost someone who was close to you, you're gonna feel this song. Doesn't matter if it was your mother or best friend, you're going to feel it.
Erika Loflin 2 months ago
My grandma passed from bleeding on the brain about four months ago. On the way up to the hospital to say my goodbyes, this song came on from shuffle. I remember sobbing the whole way up to the hospital while the rest of my family were silent. She passed a few hours after I said my goodbyes, and when I miss her I put this song on and blast it. She raised me from 8 years old to 13 when my parents didn't give a crap about who I ended up with, so she was a big influence in my life. Basically a mother figure. Yesterday it was grandparents day and I would've given the world to tell her how much she meant to me just one last time.
Potato Kid 2 months ago
I had to listen to this song to get the pepto bismol song stuck out of my head. Thanks.
Fortnitegamers12883 L 2 months ago
My mums dad passed away yesterday I’ve been crying ever since
Anuradha Koley 2 months ago
Today I listen this song 21 times
Dane VEVO 2 months ago
My grandpa died 2 days ago. It was heart breaking we were so close. I'm crying for 2 days already can't help it. He was the one I can talk about lot of cars cause he knows a lot and I'm a car enthusiast. We ate together and watch movies together. Earlier this year he was diagnosed of having a problem in his kidneys. He took meds for couple of months until he went on with a kidney dialysis until 2 days ago when I was at work the news came that my grandpa died and I couldn't help but cry. He will be buried tomorrow and It still hurts me so much. RIP lolo, God will bring you in paradise and there will be no pain and sadness.
Rutchin Azanes 2 months ago
Who's listening 2018❤❤
shininlikefireworks XDXD 2 months ago
I miss my grandfather so much right now. He died when I was 10, and I remember how he would always say he had always wanted to see the woman I would have become. I’m 16 now, and I’m working on my myself and my future, keeping in mind all of his smart advices! I love you, grandpa, wherever you are❤️✨
Darcey Mansfield 2 months ago
This song reminds me of my cat that died when we got back from my mums graduation love you ed this songs makes me feel like she didn’t die in vain😭
chronic Stitcher 2 months ago
wow. How can I leave them. It sucks for me too guys. This isn't how I planned it. I love you both.
Maicah Molok 2 months ago
This comments are making me cry,Ed you just touched the heart of these people.
ghjklasd ghjklasd 2 months ago
I miss you, my gradma! Every day of my life! This song is for you! <3 :(
Kaito Yamazaki Gaming 2 months ago
I Hate my life xD But this song makes me calm and think about my life
Mizzle Irazzir 2 months ago
I lost my dog 3 yrs. ago.. and when I heard this I kept on crying
Gakuto 2 months ago
what a emotional song im japanese, so i can undersand a little bit about this lyrics but i can feel many emotion
Zaynab Rasul 2 months ago
The words in this song are so powerful, it makes me cry everytime
ns90 2 months ago
Heartbreaking and chilling.
pepsi is gross283🤮🤮🤮 2 months ago
my cat died and i had her for almost 6 years and now i’m scared i’m going to loses my grandpa
Aiden Rodgers 2 months ago
Nice fucking job
K Joseph 2 months ago
This song is just like a kind of ccm :)