Sabir Bey- my history started in slavery in 1619 WTF?

Sabir Bey- my history started in slavery in 1619 WTF?

History/Moor/slavery/Aztecs/Montezuma

Comments to the video: Sabir Bey- my history started in slavery in 1619 WTF?

E. Hawkins EL 6 months ago
What’s the name of the country? America is the continent. United States is the corporation. Peace Fam
Ken Ra'Sime Bey 9 months ago
In the TV series Borgia their first episode is named 1492 and the father is a cardinal in the papal house with illegitimate sons an daughters. They state they are the original crime family! They mention us aka Moors in this episode. ISLAM
Trap Star 4 months ago
Ken Ra'Sime Bey Charles V the Roman emperor, was a Moor and a wicked motherfucker who was responsible for the enslavement of Goans in South India, Filipinos, Mexicans, and Chinese.
MrEnglewood78 9 months ago
Talking about being moors is great, but Sabir you always mention what other blacks aren't talking about. Well many others have their lane, you have yours, everyone has a place in this war. But on all your videos you speak on studying moors but no mention of modern net neutrality where platforms like yours will no longer be available. We hear study this, study that, but no studying of this war taking place for our consciousness, and communication. Now I know you can't stop energy right? Anyway as I always say, knowing moor history is Judy half the battle.
MrEnglewood78 9 months ago
Barrett That's great I study daily myself, on multiple subjects. CIA, Nazi, Vatican, thoughts of racist like lathrop Stoddard and Madison grant, net neutrality, the struggles of melanated people etc. I guess the universe is working here as well. 🙌
Quibian Naseer El 9 months ago
MrEnglewood78 Brotha, Im very articulate when it comes to filtering out Truth (Bullshit), from These individuals who put it out there. Its only surface knowledge, bits and pieces to prolong the content wether its Concious Community , or just the contemparies. If your issue with any Moors Speaking of Sovereignty, I don't know what to tell you bruh. but I do know, thats just one piece of the puzzle. I have my Art of War , I study daily. Some may call it Multitasking, I call it the UNIVERSE.😂👍.
MrEnglewood78 9 months ago
Barrett I studied enough and when I said everyone is teaching some form of truth that's a fact, now whether one is articulate enough to filter that's another story. And furthermore I wasn't thinking about no conscious community when I made that statement. Lastly with what Sabir bey says is a lot of truth, however truth be told, non of these melanated brothers can really claim soverignty until we control, produce, and govern ourselves by our own laws, including monetary. Studying the enemy as well will help you and many others understand what we face.
Quibian Naseer El 9 months ago
MrEnglewood78 Ain't nobody telling the truth bruh, and im not coming from a Bias. Everybody in the so called Conscious Community is GARBINO. I suggest you get out your EMOTIONS, study some more, and you will see for yourself.Trust I was where you were, Now my Whole Media Realm is in the trash.
MrEnglewood78 9 months ago
Sabir Bey They telling truth, everyone is telling some truth, just different areas. Everyone has their strengths, and those strengths should be utilized everyone isn't wrong, a collective understanding is needed.
Prophetess Afraka Sankofa 9 months ago