Jeff Usner () shares secrets to setting up landing pages to convert traffic to profits. You will learn the landing page foundation to build a successful sales funnel. Jeff reveals 7 tips to having a high converting landing page. 1 is Test Test Test.check out the video to learn more about turning traffic into profits and visit the web site for more tips and techniques, just click here. Converting traffic to profits is the subject of the latest video from internet millionaire Jeff Usner. The strategy is focused on creating very good landing pages, which are the foundation to build a successful sales funnel. In the new video on JeffUsner.com, seven tried and tested tips are taught to guide internet marketers in coming up with a high converting landing page. In today's time when everything and anything can be found online, having a website is no longer an option but a necessity if a business is to grow and make it to the next level. But it is not enough to just have a website -- it must appeal to the target audience and encourage them to partake in the business. This can be done by having a good landing page. The internet millionaire begins his latest instructional video by saying, We've generated tens, thousands, and millions of leads in my life so I've done a lot of landing pages. I'm pretty good with this type of stuff. In other words, I know what to test, I know what not to test, I know what works. I want to walk you through seven secrets and I have a bonus, I just thought about it after I had all of these together, on how you can create landing pages that kill it. Jeff adds that one of the simplest ways to have a landing page built is go to fivver.com and look for someone to create the website following the seven tips that he teaches on . A good landing page is a mixture of images, content, and colors that strike the target audience. According to the internet millionaire, placing the right element in the right position can make a lot of difference. He also advocates testing, because even when the basic foundation that he suggests has been proven to work, there are certain elements that may vary. First thing is a picture in the upper left hand corner. The first place where our eyes use to go is right here so having a picture that grabs somebody's attention is a great thing to do right here. The second part is to have a headline right beside that picture or right below it or right by it. Headlines are really important -- you've got to test headlines. You will find that some headlines will outperform others by literally hundreds of percent, shares Jeff, beginning the tutorial. He explains that majority of the time, the seven tips that he has to give works to convert traffic to profits. He continues with the third, fourth and fifth step, The third thing is to have a couple of bullets below your headline about what they're going to get for giving you their information. These are benefit type statements -- not features. The fourth thing I want to talk about is your opt in page is always to the right, and the fifth is your call to action is always above the fold. If you do have other information and people start scrolling down the page, which from what I understand, 90% of the people will not do, always have another opt in form. The internet millionaire completes the internet marketing training video with the sixth and sevent step which is to add a picture, a visual, above where you want the call to action to be, and another picture right next to the call to action. Learn the bonus tip on creating killer landing pages by watching the complete video on

Comments to the video: Jeff Usner Shares Secrets To Setting Up Landing Pages To Convert Traffic To Profits

Rise Chronicles 3 months ago
awesome information thanks
Nomad Life 3 months ago
Man if you gonna explain a landing page why use a white board? I did not unferstand shit what you said
Bali Yoga Travel & Retreats 3 months ago
We are creating a new web-site and it won't go live for a while. But in the meantime we have a few products that we would like to test market. Would a landing page be a solution so to expose this without people going to the web-site that is not completed? And can it be an extension of the URL?
Rise Chronicles 3 months ago
of course, you can create landing pages from third-party email marketing service software
samira noruzi 4 months ago
hi. this composition rule will be mirror in Arabic or Persian Language?
José Crisalide 5 months ago
Winner of a video, I been tryin to find out about php landing pages for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried - Doniden Landify Pages - (search on google ) ? Ive heard some amazing things about it and my m8 got cool success with it.
Dzeljana Pusiga 5 months ago
Winner of a video, I been tryin to find out about best corporate landing pages for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about - Doniden Landify Pages - (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my work buddy got excellent success with it.
lamfilipos 5 months ago
Just wonderful, been searching for landing page management system for a while now, and I think this has helped. Ever heard of - Doniden Landify Pages - (do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some amazing things about it and my friend got great success with it.
Pyramid Self Defence Solutions Mike Reynolds 1 month ago
funny how this message shows up on other comments sections got bitten by this once PEOPLE DO NOT GOOGLE THIS YOUR COMPUTER WILL CRASH !!!! iamfilipos get a life you loser
MaxxDesigns 5 months ago
Easy-To-Use Drag and Drop Software Creates All Your Landing Pages In Mere Minutes \
Wayes Parash 6 months ago
Few freelancers can complete such landing page in 1.5 hours. Have a look at my offers webdev landingpage SqueezePage wordpress_landing LandingPages wordpress
Drew Schmaltz 7 months ago
Now, almost 6 years later. Your website and opt in form follows almost none of these techniques. How about addressing updates to this video?
Giovanni Cortorreal 7 months ago
do landing pages have navigation bars?
Carolin Soldo 9 months ago
This is a great and easy to follow video for the basics on opt-in pages. Well done!
damien stevens 9 months ago
- amazing landing page deals
Bui van dai 9 months ago
Thanks for a great instruction.
Your Concrete Source 10 months ago
very helpful! keep it up
Rashid Ahmad Khan 11 months ago
Hello, I have developed an online application that provides sales and marketing tools such as landing pages, list building and management, web opt in forms, web pages, email marketing and so on, All this is integrated on a single platform. And the best part is anyone can signup free and use lifetime, So its easy for those who want to start online business without any investment. Please check and give people awareness:
Somina 11 months ago
This is just superb, I been tryin to find out about building effective landing pages for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried - Doniden Landify Pages - (just google it ) ? Ive heard some decent things about it and my co-worker got excellent results with it.
Pyramid Self Defence Solutions Mike Reynolds 1 month ago
what is it with this have you got nothing better to do than cause problems for others this is just a scam to make your computer crash get a fucking life TWAT !!!!
Harry Yadav 1 year ago
Guys try this landing page monkey its easy and creates high converting pages.
Dunja Hanssen 1 year ago
Many thanks, I've been looking for b2b landing page for a while now, and I think this has helped. Ever heard of - Wanmila Splendid Simplification - (search on google ) ? Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my work buddy got excellent results with it.
Pyramid Self Defence Solutions Mike Reynolds 1 month ago
another twat as well !!
Matthew Davis 1 year ago
Only 9 out of 10 people scroll a webpage?? That's the first thing I do when I get to a page - scroll that sucker. I don't even think about it. I think this is a great primer on landing pages, but some of the information about scrolling and above the fold is outdated today. Take a look at this article: . That's just one resource. Google search will produce several more. Most people naturally scroll a webpage, and with mobile being such a huge part of people's browsing experience, the page fold doesn't really exist anymore. What you can probably take from this video regarding those issues is that you do want to have your CTA at the top, near your headline and bullet points, as well as additional CTAs towards the middle of the page and at the bottom, so no matter where the user is on your page, they can opt-in quickly.
kurati testis 1 year ago
This was great, thanks, been searching for landing page basics for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried - Fanadeey Controller Excellence - (do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my neighbour got cool results with it.
Non stop funny 1 year ago
soso liban 1 year ago
Stefanius Paralvicius 1 year ago
This is glorious, I been tryin to find out about free facebook landing page template for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across - Fanadeey Controller Excellence - (do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my mate got amazing success with it.
Pyramid Self Defence Solutions Mike Reynolds 1 month ago
and another twat here
Firmora 1 year ago
This video is really helpful. I knew nothing about landing pages before. I'm sending this link to whomever I chose to do my webiste. Always add value - GaryVee
neelam yadav 1 year ago
Guys try this to make high converting pages easily .
super feast 1 year ago
creat awesome awesome page with
NeddyRich 1 year ago
Very good advise Jeff. I enjoy your videos. I have been years trying to make a buck off of websites and cannot seem to do it. My main problem is getting a way for people to opt in and build a email list. I cannot get visitors. You have to have a website - page - or something in order to attract viewers and to get opt-ins and build a list. I have tried so many different websites and different ways and cannot get off the ground what-so-ever. I can build nice wordpress sites and handle codes and other tech things learned throughout the years - but I cannot seem to get visitors. Untill I figure out how to do this - I will never have a list and never get off the ground. Any advise on this or ideas woud be appreciated.
BoomEnjoyment 1 year ago
Did anybody ever here of Facebook
Cristiano Pires 1 year ago
Nice! Good
Hamro Nepal 1 year ago
i got it what you said but i don't know how to made those landing page on pc/laptop??? what i needed for creating those landing page on pc??
Frank Haggerty 1 year ago
Good tip - left to right!
How to make money wood working 1 year ago
good tips
felisha_fxengineer fx 1 year ago
omg now i see where Russel brunson got some of his ideas from
Timothy stephen 1 year ago
How this gonna work
Ashraf Uddin Ahmad 1 year ago
Jayson Schlesinger 2 years ago
Thank you! I loved this. It was simple and easy to follow.
breona carr 2 years ago
Thank you.
Abstract Painting Techniques with Andy Morris 2 years ago
6-18-2016 the optin form on your home page is returning Internal Server Error when i hit the button
Aleksandar Mirchev 1 year ago
Russelle Macapil 1 year ago
This was great, thanks, been searching for wordpress landing page creator for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across - Fanadeey Controller Excellence - (just google it ) ? Ive heard some incredible things about it and my brother in law got great success with it.
Marko Vuckovic 1 year ago
This was great, I have been researching landing page optimization tips for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried - Fanadeey Controller Excellence - (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my mate got cool success with it.
vaki d 1 year ago
Mat 2 years ago
Can't believe you recommend fiver.
Karen Reed 5 months ago
Many thanks, I've been looking for high converting landing pages wordpress for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried - Doniden Landify Pages - (search on google ) ? Ive heard some super things about it and my neighbour got great success with it.
Khizar Abid 5 months ago
+Mat This was great, I've been looking for how to create a facebook landing page 2013 for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across - Doniden Landify Pages - (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some interesting things about it and my buddy got amazing results with it.
Stanimir Voinov 5 months ago
This is just superb, been searching for how to build a landing page for free for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried - Doniden Landify Pages - (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now ) ? Ive heard some great things about it and my friend got excellent results with it.
dana daniela 5 months ago
Just wonderful, been searching for elements of a good landing page for affiliate marketing for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about - Doniden Landify Pages - (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my work buddy got great success with it.
Razvan Marin 5 months ago
This is just superb, I've been looking for landing pages for dummies for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across - Doniden Landify Pages - (do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some decent things about it and my work buddy got amazing results with it.
Jordan Alexo 2 years ago
I didn't understand are these pictures all related to the bonus you are offering in exchanged for someone's information? Or are related pictures to your niche; or website logo, etc. Thanks for the video
Sebastian Spatafore 3 years ago
I don't have problem in design/code my landing, the question is, after I need buy a multiple domains sites a host? you know I need buy around 25 or more domains to host, 25 same landing pages with the same content over the internet, you got my point? after create the landing what's next! ?
Shah Alam Kiron 3 years ago
Hey, buy the high quality and high converting landing page only for $5
SMG Creative 3 years ago
Great bonus tip! I'm testing it out now.
Georg Kerschhackl 3 years ago
This video is really helpful. Jeff is doing a great Job with his videos. Thanks
Businessline 3 years ago
Hello, I have created a website and i need help to make this website become a success. I will be more than happy if we can find a way to work together. For now I really need your help to make this website to become a success. My Skype id: businessman_nl Please add me to your Skype and we can have a talk. I am from Europe The Netherlands. remember we have a time differences.
Mr Alexander 3 years ago
Like your video and you have mentioned great tips. Just think your arrogance & showoff are redundant :)
Rosmyr M 3 years ago
Thank you Sir, really a BIG help!! :)
Ed McClements, ChFC, MSFS, CLU 4 years ago
Great style, clear and helpful.
garedat 4 years ago
Hey, great video, but Your website is hacked :(
Donald Johnson 4 years ago
Cool!
Walt Moreno 4 years ago
thanks for the great video
Eric Kodzo 5 years ago
I like your video, it is the best.I have been trying to make money online for two years now ,but i not make a single penny can you help me. tsi_gbe@yahoo.com Thank you jeff
rikesh maharjan 5 years ago
That's not the best way. It can take a lot of effort to earn money that way. I used to apply it. Currently I work only 4 hours every week and earn at least $6000 per week. Research Wealthy Income ATM and he can tell you how!
NitekMuscle 5 years ago
I wouldn't mind hopping in dem drawers.
Alan Make 5 years ago
The best
Alex Valters 5 years ago
Cool!
WordPress Guy 5 years ago
Where the pic is is usually where the logo goes right?? So will that cut it?
G. Best 5 years ago
Hey Jeff, Love your vids, very clear and easy to follow , quick question.. say I want to use a landing page for a clickbank product, how would I go about getting it ranked in google content and SEO wise?
Razaul Karim 5 years ago
Hello there, have you heard about MonEYEopener or something similar (just do a Google search for it.)? On this website you will find useful tips about the best way to make an income on the internet through filling out simple and easy questionnaires. This made it possible for Gary to work from the comfort of home and thus have the benefit of financial independence very quickly. I hope it will work for you as well.
fatah maghraoui 5 years ago
free unlimited landing pages values $500 just watch second video amd get it for free go on googel tape makecashrapid
Show Time 5 years ago
thanks man
mohamed riyaz 5 years ago
hello jeff! you sad color weel you can get from colorschemedesigner(dot)com thank you riyaz
icandoit007 6 years ago
Thank you! I'm going to join it! Btw, I think it's awesome that you have been to FSTS! I have been there too! Dani is amazing! I've been trying to make money online since '07 and have never succeeded. I'm very teachable and hungry to get my online business going. Hopefully, it'll happen for me soon! I just need a good mentor and you seem to be a great one! Hope you continue having success!
Jeff Usner 6 years ago
ProfitHub(dot)com is where to learn about the step by step system that generated millions of dollars, check it out!
icandoit007 6 years ago
I really like your videos!! Great tips! Do you offer any online course where you show the members exactly what you do in your online business?